PMS MADDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League Suggestion (ALL PRO vs. ALL MADDEN)

+9
whYte N0iSE
nutty1
dbake333
Scalaid6
For3and1
IMtheHEARTLESS
dbesst
MethoSauRuS
TheBum
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Should this be an ALL MADDEN league or an ALL PRO League??

League Suggestion (ALL PRO vs. ALL MADDEN) I_vote_lcap60%League Suggestion (ALL PRO vs. ALL MADDEN) I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 12 ]
League Suggestion (ALL PRO vs. ALL MADDEN) I_vote_lcap40%League Suggestion (ALL PRO vs. ALL MADDEN) I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 20

League Suggestion (ALL PRO vs. ALL MADDEN) Empty League Suggestion (ALL PRO vs. ALL MADDEN)

Post by TheBum Sun May 30, 2010 2:06 am

Lets make the league difficulty ALL MADDEN ... All Pro is real bad ... it makes the artificial intellegance stupid... unless you can user everyone on the field then its not realistic at all... the best example on how you can take advantage on of it is how DBake users Dumerville and beats the RT everyime because he is going against a computer player... I cant control a lineman obviously... and I am not accusing DBake of being cheesy or doing something wrong... I am saying it would not be as easy for him to do that if the game was in ALL MADDEN...I know that ranked games are ALL PRO but i figured thats why we play these leagues so we didnt have to play a bunch of cheesers and lobby trash. That difficulty is the main reason why it makes it so easy to cheat... there is a noticeable difference... anyways I put up a poll and if people vote on it then maybe you will CONSIDER changing it...

TheBum

Back to top Go down

League Suggestion (ALL PRO vs. ALL MADDEN) Empty Re: League Suggestion (ALL PRO vs. ALL MADDEN)

Post by MethoSauRuS Sun May 30, 2010 2:53 am

Listen, we've had this talk before...

All pro is better for these reasons: players with low awareness, low man coverage, low zone tend to play far outside of their OVR. Someone with 80 man coverage should not be able to blanket someone like CJ for example, yet in all madden they tend to. All madden takes away things that arn't really bad things. All madden is tedious, and less exciting

People who user DE's will blow past tackles with the swim move no matter what level its on, doesn't matter if its all madden. Its not cheesy, its a part of the game and it makes you adapt to someone being in your qb's face fast.

If anything, DE's can't move past tackles often enough as they do in the NFL, dwight freeney gets to the QB with his spin faster than dbake gets to QBs in the game with dumervil. Part of madden, part of football. and if I may say so (being a broncos fan), there isn't a single tackle that can stop dumervil when he blitzes and swims (maybe clady but hes a bronco too Razz)

I don't want all madden, I don't want impossible zone coverages to throw against because thats all most people do anyway, I don't want calvin johnson being blanketed by scrubs, I don't care if people user DE's cuz it leaves so many places on the field to utilize, I don't want mario williams getting thrown to the ground by average o lineman, I don't want 50 zone 50 awareness linebackers covering amazingly

All pro lets better players (in the game, not us) be better and lesser players remain lesser. Just how it should be. Players win games, not AI.

All pro > all madden
MethoSauRuS
MethoSauRuS

Back to top Go down

League Suggestion (ALL PRO vs. ALL MADDEN) Empty Re: League Suggestion (ALL PRO vs. ALL MADDEN)

Post by MethoSauRuS Sun May 30, 2010 3:02 am

and

I can totally understand people using all-madden for competitive things like competitions, but this league is just to relax and have fun
MethoSauRuS
MethoSauRuS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBum Sun May 30, 2010 3:29 am

i really disagree with all that... players play higher than their play level now with all pro.... if you user a DE in all pro u will not get in as much gaerenteed... and the point about it not being easy enough ? that the pros do it more often.. come on... in the pros u can double team or triple team.. u cant do that here... players dont get 5 sacks a game with ease... guys dont get into the backfield with consistency while being blocked in less than 2 seconds... its not realistic at all.... makes u pick your skill level up a lot when u play on all madden because guys with good awarness actually use it and u have to throw to someone that it open.. i mean sure if u want easy passes all day then this is great but i mean come on... challenge urself a lil .. not like im trying to get it so the game is easier on us... but all those times u hear people complaining about a glitchy catch or a lucky INT thats mostly because we are on ALL Pro...

TheBum

Back to top Go down

Post by dbesst Sun May 30, 2010 3:37 am

Simply wrong.

All-Madden is the highest difficulty, that's it. It's harder to do everything, that's how the difficulty in video games work. You can try to analyze/interpret it however you want, but the cold hard fact is that it's a higher difficulty.

Simply factual.
dbesst
dbesst

Back to top Go down

Post by MethoSauRuS Sun May 30, 2010 3:46 am

and your point is?

obviously i know that all madden is a higher difficulty
MethoSauRuS
MethoSauRuS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBum Sun May 30, 2010 3:49 am

welll u want ur league to have real champions or u want guys to be able to lose on fluke stuff? i mean losing in a fluke way happens.. but its a lot easier to keep a guy in a game that shouldnt even be at ur level... best shuold be the best.. im not looking for any help to compete with the best u know.. i would think we would all want that

TheBum

Back to top Go down

Post by MethoSauRuS Sun May 30, 2010 3:55 am

"Anything can happen at any time" (flukes) is something that makes football exciting

MethoSauRuS
MethoSauRuS

Back to top Go down

Post by dbesst Sun May 30, 2010 4:09 am

My point is just that, All-Madden is the highest difficulty. You make All-Madden out to be unrealistic and mostly computer A.I. But that's false. All-Madden is the most realistic difficulty in the game. Especially when you even say All-Pro makes the players in the game(not the person) better. You obviously don't want skilled players in this lg.

But now that I know you don't want competition and you just want to have fun I'll leave you guys to it. I just wish you would call the lg JUST FOR FUN:NOT COMPETITIVE! This way when competitive players hear about a steady lg with spots open, they can see it's not for them and they don't have to waste their time!

Last edited by dbesst on Sun May 30, 2010 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
dbesst
dbesst

Back to top Go down

Post by dbesst Sun May 30, 2010 4:12 am

One fluke is okay, but All-Pro allows multiple flukes happen all game long.
dbesst
dbesst

Back to top Go down

Post by IMtheHEARTLESS Sun May 30, 2010 4:12 am

It should be All-Madden. Then we wont have to worry about people scoring 80 points on the computer. Plus it helps out with people who don't do anything the entire game, throw to the computer, let computer defend passes, etc...
IMtheHEARTLESS
IMtheHEARTLESS

Back to top Go down

Post by IMtheHEARTLESS Sun May 30, 2010 4:13 am

It should be All-Madden. Then we wont have to worry about people scoring 80 points on the computer. Plus it helps out with people who don't do anything the entire game, throw to the computer, let computer defend passes, etc...
IMtheHEARTLESS
IMtheHEARTLESS

Back to top Go down

Post by For3and1 Sun May 30, 2010 4:20 am

IMtheHEARTLESS wrote:It should be All-Madden. Then we wont have to worry about people scoring 80 points on the computer. Plus it helps out with people who don't do anything the entire game, throw to the computer, let computer defend passes, etc...

I think the opposite, on All madden the cpu will do everything Razz At least on all pro when people dont do anything the cpu wont make every catch/tackle.
For3and1
For3and1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBum Sun May 30, 2010 4:25 am

For3and1 wrote:

I think the opposite, on All madden the cpu will do everything Razz At least on all pro when people dont do anything the cpu wont make every catch/tackle.

i think the opposite of this becauise in all pro you can throw into coverage and over linebackers heads and they will watch the ball go over their heads into a small pocket for the WR.. in ALL MADDEN the linebacker would jump and swat the ball... they just wont do it in All pro

TheBum

Back to top Go down

Post by For3and1 Sun May 30, 2010 4:30 am

I will say that if we do switch to all madden im gonna get myself a fast DE and pass rush the whole game because theres no point in controling another player when the cpu can do it just as good.

I just think on all pro the person with more skill will usually win while on all madden that isnt always the case. Just my opinion.

Last edited by For3and1 on Sun May 30, 2010 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
For3and1
For3and1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBum Sun May 30, 2010 4:36 am

u know that the difficulty is there for? it makes the computer players harder... thats what it does... right now it is TOO easy for a guy like dbake to use his DE... he is going against a player at all pro level.. when he plays all madden then he is going against a player of a higher calibur .... im srry man.. i like u but ur way off on this.. it doesnt make it so they do less.. it makes it so they are stupid right... all madden gives the computer players the ability to keep up with users of actual intellegence .... if what u were saying was true then all madden would be the easiest level of difficulty and we all know it is the hardest.... it only makes sense... best player is not crowned by all pro standards...... best player would be crowned when the play is carried out the way it should be and your players carry out the play the way u meant it to be.. there is no reason for a DE to be abl;e to beat a guy with one move and get in EVRY PLAY... sure sometimes... but thats normal.. but when u cant stop him cuz the callibure of player he is going against is at a lower level well then thats not right

TheBum

Back to top Go down

Post by For3and1 Sun May 30, 2010 4:43 am

And on All madden he would do the same exact thing and his defense behind dumervil would play even better so it'd be even harder to play offense against him. I dont think it's any harder to swim move a tackle on all madden confused
For3and1
For3and1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBum Sun May 30, 2010 4:45 am

u would never get passed the RT like he does... the RT doesnt give a fight at all.. its too easy for him to get passed

TheBum

Back to top Go down

Post by Scalaid6 Sun May 30, 2010 6:40 am

ALL MADDEN BABY!!
Scalaid6
Scalaid6

Back to top Go down

Post by MethoSauRuS Sun May 30, 2010 6:52 am

whatever. ill switch it to all madden..... but i know its a terrible idea
MethoSauRuS
MethoSauRuS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBum Sun May 30, 2010 6:56 am

dont worry man... im sure ur not a cheesy guy... so the way u play will benefit from this... dont worry so much about it

TheBum

Back to top Go down

Post by MethoSauRuS Sun May 30, 2010 6:58 am

everyones been happy and didnt complain (except whyte about everything)

and personally, i didn't find dbakes DE usage to be anything too hard to handle.... its just like someone controlling a LB and covering middle.... adjust
MethoSauRuS
MethoSauRuS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBum Sun May 30, 2010 7:04 am

it is rediculous to have to put a TE or a HB and have to shift the line everytime just to block one guy... specially since there is a reason for it and it can be stopped... he might get in and get his tackles still and its fine... like i said i never blamed dbake or called him a cheesy guy... BUT he is allowed to take advantage of the computer player he is going up against since he is not at a high level of play... he wasnt doing anything WRONNGG .... it just shouldnt be so easy to do...now it wont be as easy.. he will actually have to get around guys and that try to block him and not give up so easy...

TheBum

Back to top Go down

Post by MethoSauRuS Sun May 30, 2010 7:07 am

i didnt put a single extra blocker to stop him, and it certainly didn't give him a chance to get me before i had plenty of time to run the play
MethoSauRuS
MethoSauRuS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBum Sun May 30, 2010 7:11 am

dude... im not trying to be a problem.. im just giving u an example... i know what i saw in our game.. i got sacked 5 times from the same person .. i was in shotgun 100% of the game...... and everytime i rolled out to the opposite side of the field he was rigth behind me.... i dont have a great RT but he is good enough to stop him a lil bit at an 88 rating with 90 pass blocking ... i know what i saw... im not trying to make dbake sound like he was cheating and i am not blaming a loss on anything...i told him good game and didnt mention it to him... but the fact is that he would never been able to do all that if it was on all madden... thats my point and thats all im saying

TheBum

Back to top Go down

Post by MethoSauRuS Sun May 30, 2010 7:13 am

dumervil is 99 at DE, with 99 finesse 90+ power moves, 85 speed, and tiny

hes an animal, an 88 RT should have NO shot
MethoSauRuS
MethoSauRuS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBum Sun May 30, 2010 7:18 am

lol... no shot is different from what this was... he would be able to stay infront of him .. i mean i dunno why u keep arguing about this ... its an obvious thing.. they dont have difficulty settings for no reason... they do matter.. ask franco... he is trying to adjust to it in our other league... u dont get away with as much BS... ur players play for u... its just the way it is... there is no myth as to what these difficulty levels do... all madden makes it so the AI is smarter... every level u go down they get less responsive... just part of the game... im not complaining that Dbake was doing what he was doing.. im complaining that it was too easy.. even for a guy like dumerville

TheBum

Back to top Go down

Post by MethoSauRuS Sun May 30, 2010 7:24 am

you got what you wanted.
MethoSauRuS
MethoSauRuS

Back to top Go down

Post by dbake333 Sun May 30, 2010 7:43 am

why is everyone talking about me Crying or Very sad

anyway.... i dont care what the difficulty is....honestly it'd be harder to face a guy usering the DE on all madden
dbake333
dbake333

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBum Sun May 30, 2010 7:48 am

sorry dbake.. i never accused u of anything... u didnt move him off the line presnap or anything.. i was giving an example of the effect all pro has.. thats all..

but i dont agree with u on the last part... i been playing all madden all year and i never seen a guy able to do what u were doing with him... blockers stay with the guys longer and and dont give up as easy

TheBum

Back to top Go down

Post by MethoSauRuS Sun May 30, 2010 7:51 am

maybe dbake is THAT good, Razz
MethoSauRuS
MethoSauRuS

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun May 30, 2010 9:05 am

sweet, i traded for jared allen for no reason now!
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBum Sun May 30, 2010 9:06 am

lol... ull just have to try now lol

TheBum

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun May 30, 2010 9:26 am

i dont even know what that means. i picked up the best de in the game so i can get pressure at the qb without blitzing everyone. now your telling me that wont happen? if i user allen and a tackle in the 80s keeps me in check, that is just stupid.

i understand your desire to eliminate freebies but no one has complained about this before
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBum Sun May 30, 2010 9:29 am

im saying it wont be fake man... no DE gets in at will every play.. i dont care what DE it is.. they just done.. guys play 70 snaps a game (dunno real number).... and the record for sacks in a year is what 22.5 or somehting? all those snaps and only 22 sacks in a year? it just doesnt happen like that... im saying all madden will make it real.... guys will still get their sacks... but it wont make it so a ghuy can user a guy and take advantage of a computer

TheBum

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun May 30, 2010 9:35 am

yea but thats always the case with a video game. im a saints fan and last season i watched as demarcus ware single handedly beat them. did he get 5 sacks? no. but he was in the backfield every single play. were talking about a 99 overall player at that position here, he is supposed to be that effective.

here is my real problem though, this should be about making our league when madden 11 comes out on all madden difficulty. i would have no problems with that, i would even say im for it. we would walk into that league with everyone knowing the situation. but we are on season 3 of this league and were gonna just change it up? especially because of someone who hasnt been here for maybe half a season (no offense). that just doesnt seem fair to everyone. i feel like we should stick out the last 2 seasons as is so were on the same playing field, and then change it up come madden 11
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBum Sun May 30, 2010 9:41 am

im not saying this to pick on u just to kinda show a point.. but u sound liek a guy who noticed the issue i am talking about and paid a lot to get a guy who could do what dummerville does for u ... cuz u saw the advantage other guys have... and now that that advantage is gone u feel like u overpaid for a guy who is just a beast instead of a cheat lol...just saying.. dont get mad.. cuz id be mad too if that was the case for me...

point is u know the advantage... and yea sure ware gets in the backfield.. but does he do it every game every play no.. andi garentee u look at that film and no he wasnt in the backfield everytime.... just a lot....he had a good game.. thats fair... but he wouldnt be able to do the same move over and over and oovwer again and have it work each time... he would have to use a collection of moves to trick the blockers each time... in the game.. u just need to do the same thing each time and its ovber

TheBum

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun May 30, 2010 9:48 am

but its so easy to see it coming. i played dbake before, and sure at first it was like holy cow, but then i adjusted and was fine. and im not all that good lol. and yea, i would have thought twice about allen, cuz my secondary sux and if he cant get pressure it will be worse
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBum Sun May 30, 2010 9:54 am

let mee ask u this... knowing that the only reason he is easily getting through cuz of the dificulty level... should u HAVE to adjust to that... wouldnt u rather have to adjust knowing its because of what the guy is doing and there is nothing else that could be done to stop it... honestly... if you COULD stay in the pocket wouldnt that be nice? if he gets u now then you know that he just beat u and there is no other reason for it... he beats u now it could have been avoided if it was set to a higher difficulty... its sorta like saying well he nanos so adjust...

TheBum

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun May 30, 2010 9:59 am

we could debate this forever, but again my real problem is changing things mid league. it should be a unanimous decision for something like that
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBum Sun May 30, 2010 10:06 am

come on man... try it out... see how it fits... games will be better... ull see the tides change a lil bit... might be nice... give it a chance

TheBum

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun May 30, 2010 10:09 am

better or not it doesnt make it right lol. the loss of quicker sacks means more time for qbs to just sit there and wait a year for a receiver to get wide open
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBum Sun May 30, 2010 10:14 am

not true at all man... u and i both know that now ur Def will not allow QBs to throw the ball anywhere in the field and not try to swat it down... u ever notice how u think a guy is throwing into coverage ..there are 2 LBs infront of the bal and the WR is bhind them and makes the catch because those LBs didnt decide to put their hands up? thats part of it too... it helps both sides of the ball

TheBum

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun May 30, 2010 10:18 am

yea, i understand all that. just dont like how everyone made trades for one system, and now we have switched to a different one. i feel like we could have dealt with for 2 more seasons
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBum Sun May 30, 2010 10:20 am

the fact that there are people who made trades just to take advantage of the way things are set up is just rediculous tho.. i mean that sucks and it should be stopped either way

TheBum

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun May 30, 2010 10:24 am

they will do the same thing in the other difficulty lol. and its not like there is rampant cheapness, just acknowledgement of strong positions
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBum Sun May 30, 2010 10:25 am

they cant do it with ease on that difficulty tho.. u can try.. u wouldnt be successful nearly as much....

TheBum

Back to top Go down

Post by whYte N0iSE Sun May 30, 2010 5:19 pm

dont worry guys itll be more fun this way....i traded for ppl with awareness and play rec for a reason....this will enhance players on both side of the ball and will make the games more fun because it will eliminate crazy shit that dont normally happen....prime example is when a pass bounces off a cb of lb....i shouldnt have to user every fuckin person to ensure a legit play happens....ive always been ready to switch to all madden becuz that the tourney settings and i I love you tourneys lol
whYte N0iSE
whYte N0iSE

Back to top Go down

Post by IMtheHEARTLESS Sun May 30, 2010 5:55 pm

it's not like all madden is hard. real men play all madden.
IMtheHEARTLESS
IMtheHEARTLESS

Back to top Go down

Post by MethoSauRuS Sun May 30, 2010 8:31 pm

im gonna go 0-16 cuz i have no idea what works in all madden and what doesnt
MethoSauRuS
MethoSauRuS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next