PMS MADDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whyte noise

+3
Broncoaron
TheBum
whYte N0iSE
7 posters

Go down

whyte noise Empty whyte noise

Post by whYte N0iSE Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:06 pm

hey guys this is mitch's friend, he called me and wanted me to put this message on here for him

Well boys this week got all fucked huh lol, i went to oklahoma for the weekend on friday and wasnt able to find any damn internet, but thats not the bad part. when i got back to iowa sunday night i found out that it had been flooding like a champ the whole time. theres been so many problems with the rivers and lakes around me, apparently we are having tech difficulties with some lines fucked up somewhere, (almost what the lady told me on the phone lol), anyways she said that i would have internet within the next couple of days IF im fuckin lucky. so i say anyone who isnt at least .500 should stay around and we can kick out this season and do the playoffs before madden 11 comes out. i thought id have my boy get on and tell yall what was up in case any of yall thought i might have died or something lol, peace
whYte N0iSE
whYte N0iSE

Back to top Go down

whyte noise Empty Re: whyte noise

Post by TheBum Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:06 pm

could you have called your boy and told him to help you out about 5 days ago?

TheBum

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBum Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:36 pm

i mean if your boy got on cant he give someone else comish rights... and if he cant give your info to for3 and have him sign on as u and take over the commish rights.. i men we coulda done this already

TheBum

Back to top Go down

Post by Broncoaron Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:35 am

what ever you guys want to do is fine with me
Broncoaron
Broncoaron

Back to top Go down

Post by SEFnificent Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:52 am

Yea stop being GAY!!!... dudes house got FLOODED out, have some respect.....SN: Just let me know what we doing yo
SEFnificent
SEFnificent

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBum Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:57 am

has nothign to do with his house flooding... ur commish.. you know you are going out of town for even a day... either give comish to someone else or give your number.... he went out of town before he came home to see the flood... plus his house didnt flood.. its flooding in the area....it comes down to the fact he doesnt want his games simmed... otherwise he woulda given someone commish.. orrr his friend woulda have gave commish to someone when he sent us all a message today over the box... or he could have called one of us.. the phones did work....too many people worked too hard on our teams to have it all just get fucked up... he went out of town and didnt do anything to help the league out.. he fucked us

TheBum

Back to top Go down

Post by giuceppefranco Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:21 am

U destroyed the league 25 owners relied solely on u and u let them dwn whyte there's no excuse for this shit, u shouldn't have taken on the responsibility if u couldn't handle it. Yea man u should forfeit a game for the league weeks u missed its only fair, if u do come back .
giuceppefranco
giuceppefranco

Back to top Go down

Post by majestic1juan Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:27 am

I just think he should have passed commish, but whatever whyte did a good job while he was here, bad judgement call on his part but it didn't hurt anyone, whatever lets just finish this shit asap.

majestic1juan

Back to top Go down

Post by whYte N0iSE Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:50 pm

well im back up and runnin (for now) Laughing its nice to see yall missed me Twisted Evil and for the record for3 already had my info bum and so did cjok, if yall dont want me to play then ill quit and wait for 11 i dont give a fuck, shit happens and ppl werent even playin their games in the first place
whYte N0iSE
whYte N0iSE

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBum Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:57 pm

first of all...we asked him many times if he had ur number or info and he said he didnt have it.. and its not his responsibility to get ahold of you...you are the one that has to call anyone of the other 25 people in this league to let us know what happened...or you call a friend of yours to use ur name or something... no excuses ...you were going out of town... even if you are going out of town for 24 hours you need to give someone comish rights since we are all in a rush to finish the season and we advance every 24-48 hours... people were playing... people were interested... we been in that chat everyday waiting for your ass

TheBum

Back to top Go down

Post by whYte N0iSE Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:08 pm

well it was my easports acct but same shit lol sorry guys i didnt mean for this shit to happen...my fuck up, i hope yall still I love you me
whYte N0iSE
whYte N0iSE

Back to top Go down

Post by SEFnificent Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:20 pm

whYte N0iSE wrote:well it was my easports acct but same shit lol sorry guys i didnt mean for this shit to happen...my fuck up, i hope yall still I love you me

so are we gone advance or what??
SEFnificent
SEFnificent

Back to top Go down

Post by majestic1juan Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:47 pm

agree advance already.

majestic1juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrhardbody201 Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:41 am

we still <3 ya whyte